Neuropsychological Assessment is done to assess the cognitive functioning of an individual through performance based tests. These assessments are conducted for illnesses that have an impact on our cognition, such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s, traumatic brain injuries, etc.
At PsyCare, Neuropsychological assessment is done through the following tests:
- AIIMS Neuropsychological Test Battery for Adults
- PGI Battery for Brain Dysfunction (PGI-BBD)
- Addenbrookes Cognitive Examination- Revised
- Mini Mental Status Examination
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment Scale