Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
Some patients need to voluntarily enter a safe, secure facility in which intensive drug and alcohol treatment programs are the cornerstone of the patient’s daily activities.
Often, patients who have repeatedly relapsed back into drug and alcohol use, achieve success in a residential program.
Some people identify that they need drug or alcohol treatment and want to “do it right” the first time.
After detox (if necessary), patients undergo an intensive, daily drug or alcohol treatment regimen to learn about the disease of addiction in a supportive environment.
Safe, structured environments in which patients are removed from stressful circumstances that promote or fuel the urge to use.
Begin to work on building life skills that had been interfered with due to addiction.
Residential programs are highly emotionally supportive and focus on helping the whole body and mind through treatment.
Encourage family participation, including evening family education programs
Patients benefit from having a “Therapeutic Community”. It is this camaraderie gained through empathy and shared experience that often helps patients overcome addiction while completing drug or alcohol treatment
ADDICTION – “SUBSTANCE ABUSE” Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
* Detox Programs with IPD facility
* De-addiction programs with IPD and OPD
* Rehab Facility
- Freedom from alcohol, opium, cannabis, methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, crack, smack, methadone, ecstasy, khat, etc through proven treatment.
- Tobacco Cessation Clinics- Say No to Cigarettes, Gutka, Snuff, etc.
- Free your life from Gambling, Internet, Pornography, Gaming and Sex Addiction.
- Facility available for therapy and meetings for addicts in recovery.