Refund & Cancellation Policy
- PsyCare will facilitate a hassle-free online secured payment gateway registration facility wherein the users visiting PsyCare website can access the payment gateway / registration and can utilize the said services and make payments.
- Since most of the services offered under the PsyCare are medical advisory & services in nature, there is no return of the services availed thorough our PsyCare website, but certain refund and cancellation policies apply which may differ or vary from time to time and also service, please read all refund and cancellation related policies to the service, or promotion before availing and/or before registration.
- PsyCare will offer refunds purely on the basis facts concerning an individual case. There will be no refunds for cancellations post a registrations, unless sufficiently provided evidence for-mistaken denominations, factual errors, inaccurate payment deductions, duplicate payments or any other instance where in the payee has faced a loss beyond reasonable control.
- Refunds if any will be made to the same card or account using which the payment was initially made and it will be processed only after verification of the accountholders credentials. No cash or cheque refunds will be made under any circumstances. Amount deducted by bank as transaction fee while making the card payment will not be refunded.
- Users cannot return the same order more than once.
- PsyCare shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the user/ individual/ client/ patient/ customer/payee due to incomplete contact details given by the user/ individual/ client/ patient/ customer/ payee.
- Any registration and/or payment made during a promotional campaign will be not considered for cancellation or refund.
- Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked to access the services provided on the website.
- For claiming refund, the payee should provide valid invoice number & ID documents of the customer who is seeking refund so as to be able to get the refund.
- No interest will be paid on refund.
- PsyCare reserves all rights to refuse any/all refunds as deemed fit, payee / individual/ client/ patient/ customer user online consents to the same, any/all transactions shall at be sole desecration/ liability risk of the payee/ users/ individual/ client/ patient/ customer.
Payment Gate way Disclaimer
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the user, PsyCare does not represent or guarantee that use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the internet.
- PsyCare and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/or Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- Charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be allowed and the made online only if the service is not rendered by the concerned hospital for any reason after receiving the payment.
- PsyCare reserves the right to modify/ change the policy without prior intimation/ publication/ prior information.
Your refund request to be directed to Email- firstname.lastname@example.org