Recovery Clinic For Individuals Diagnosed With Schizophrenia
“You were sick, but now you are well again, and there is work to do.” – Kurt Vonnegnt
Returning to your normal/ optimal functional state of health, mind and strength.
A program wherein individuals undergoing mental health concerns can STAY in treatment, through regular follow ups to achieve recovery.
- Recovery of the individual is sustained.
- Coping up with stressors.
- Improving functionality of the individual.
- Diagnosed: by 2 psychiatrists (One of whom should be from PsyCare)
- Willingness to seek treatment, by the client/ caregiver.
- Anticipation of crisis.
- Preventive measures.
- Managing relapse.
- Managing medical emergencies.
- Long term management.
- Cost effective.
- Psychosocial intervention – role of caregivers.
Follow up plans available:
- 6 months
- 1 year
Follow up structure of the Recovery Clinic:
- Psychiatric consultation – 1 per month
- Long Acting Medication- 1 per month
- Video Consultation- 1 per month
- Psychologist consultation – 1 quarterly
- Family intervention program meeting
- Patient education material